Monday, March 16, 2015

A New Idea...

Hey guys,

This is going to be brief, but I just thought of a possible idea for my stand-up. It does involve sports, but obviously not everybody knows so much about sports, so I'd be making the script very generic, understandable and relatable.

The idea is baseball.

I personally think that baseball is a boring sport to both watch and play, though other people (Alex Tappen) may not necessarily agree. Still, part of stand-up comedy is picking a side of something and just going off and ranting about the point of view. I've already drafted a few lines/ideas that I could use in the routine (if I decide to use this). However, I will not share them with you unless I choose not to use this in the end - I don't want to spoil anything for you guys!

That's it for now - I'll be sure to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment